Connecting in Crisis for Health: An Immediate Leader-Support Solution
“Working with Brivia has offered our hospital an oasis of calm and connection during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have become more effective and efficient as a team and have cultivated greater capacity for creating an environment where our people feel heard, understood, and that they are valued for the work they do.”
President/COO Seven Oaks General Hospital
Background: A Case for Immediate Leader Support
The pervasive and prolonged COVID crisis has created an unprecedented level of anxiety, stress and exhaustion for everyone. Healthcare professionals are feeling overwhelmed and incapacitated at a time when optimal performance is needed most.
Leaders operate as the key resource for staff support, regulation and performance. Healthcare professionals need their leaders more than ever, to keep them grounded and focused on what matters most; to handle what is going on now, so they can best manage what comes next.
These times require an exceptional response; an approach that equips leaders with the capacity, to connect, direct and protect their people in a manner that reinforces resilience and preferred practice-performance through and well-beyond this storm.
Connecting in Crisis – Live On-Line 90 Minute Workshop
Connecting in Crisis will equip leaders at all levels with the knowledge and skill to cut through the chaos and connect with the experiences and needs of their people.
The proven strategies offered will bolster leader responsiveness to strengthen individual and team capacity and resilience, not just to survive, but to thrive during and well beyond this crisis.
This workshop provides leaders with the most effective and efficient strategies, that can be activated immediately to elevate calm, connection, communication and collaborative practice.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
Leaders attending this session will be equipped to:
- Understand the impact prolonged crisis can have on individuals and teams.
- Identify and respond to the most common stress behaviors.
- Review strategies for creating meaning and developing resilience.
- Understand and address uncertainty, anxiety and fear, immediately and successfully.
- Identify and respond to the unique experiences and needs of all staff members.
- Leverage strategies as co-regulator to calm, connect, communicate and collaborate effectively within a variety of challenging circumstances.
Please contact us for more information.